Corinne Mahaut, Consultant in Cross-cultural Management, Founder of TransAptitudes
After studying translation in France and Germany, I then spent 15 years working in international companies. I have managed pan-European cross-cultural teams, both on site and remotely, while liaising with teams in Asia and the USA.
I am driven by two ideals:
- Group-led change management, where interaction drives adaptation,
- Sustainable and responsible development, based on sharing skills.
On a personal level, I support non-profit organization goals. Active member of SIETAR France (Society for Intercultural Education, Training And Research), since 2006 I have also been a member of SERVAS, an international collaborative hosting organization, and I have sponsored children with AIDE ET ACTION (in Madagascar and India).
- IT/ ERP / Multimedia:
PayPal, HP, SAP, Micro Application
Ericsson, Bosch Telecom, Alcatel-Lucent, SAGEM
- Training / University :
Alliance Française Paris IdF, Universités de Cergy-Pontoise et Paris III – Sorbonne, INALCO, IAE de Paris, CrossKnowledge
- Social economy:
Plan International, Solid’Action, Croix-Rouge
Chanel, Fondation Kering
- Hospitality :
Imperial Seita Tobacco, NTN SNR, Hager
- Cultural Detective Certification, SIETAR
- Masters degree in Training Engineering, Lille1 (CUEEP) University, France
- Individual cross-cultural profile (p²i), Stratégies et Compétences, France
- Cross-cultural communication, negotiation and project management, HEC Executives, France
- Masters degree in Translation, ESIT translation school, France
- Bachelors degree in Foreign Languages applied to private sector law and economics, Sorbonne university, France, and Friedrich-Wilhems University Bonn, Germany